Holiday Let Cleaning & Laundry Companies in Norfolk.
If you have a holiday home or holiday let located in Norfolk especially in the busy coastal towns and villages, you will know how difficult it can be to find that special person to clean and manage your property to the standard you expect.
Avoid High Management Commissions & Charges
Norfolk holiday let owners can save money and increase standards, by using the services of local cleaning & maintenance companies to look after their holiday let, so cutting out expensive management agent commissions. Remember holiday let agents charge you their inflated commissions plus cleaning, laundry and caretaking charges on top.
Join the growing number of holiday home owners using local cleaning / housekeeper companies plus low cost holiday let booking only services to avoid unnecessary management agent commissions.
Find a high calibre local Norfolk housekeeper / cleaning company who can look after your holiday home with real care and attention:
- Weekly Cleans (take a pride in the presentation of the properties they look after)
- Clean bed linen & towels (at home so cutting out expensive laundries)
- Change light bulbs & smaller housekeeping duties (charged for as required)
- Use own cleaning materials & equipment
- Replenish toiletries / soaps / washing up liquid etc (charged for as required)
- Replenish tea / coffee / sugar / milk / biscuits (charged for as required)
- Report any issues found to the owner / manager
- Act as keyholder for your property
- By mutual appointment meet any repair contractors or guests at the property (office hours only, hourly rate charged)
- Holiday / sickness cover ( cleaning companies or groups of cleaners need to be able to cover when a cleaner is absent )
Do I Need a Holiday Home Management Agent?
Most holiday letting companies, will just simply recommend cleaners so essentially require holiday let owners to find suitable cleaners themselves and deal with their chosen cleaning company directly. Alternatively they have in-house cleaners but charge high commissions and add-on costs.
The main services a holiday letting agency provide are:
- Advertise, bookings & payments - see 8 % holiday bookings only
- Property Inspections
- Arrange property repairs
- Customer Care
- Health & Safety
When you live some distance away from your holiday home it can be very reassuring to choose an established property management brand name to look after your property, but these nationally controlled companies can be very expensive with commissions in excess of 20 - 25%, and in reality they can only operate by depending on the services of local cleaners and maintenance companies.
It makes sense therefore to give the people that are actually looking after your property the correct level of incentive to provide you with a full service at a high standard.
At the end of the day most holiday let agents essentially act as booking agents advertising on the now established Online Travel Agents ( O.T.A.'s ) websites.
so it pays to use smaller local cleaning and maintenance companies through the cleaner-direct.co.uk register.
REGISTER YOUR CLEANING REQUIREMENTS BELOW
Sign Up - Property Owner
Register your housekeeping / cleaning requirements so we can find the right match.